Дмитрий Колесник via Rick Kurt Gunderman
Common Left Errors: just because there is a protest or uprising does NOT mean that it is progressive, nor does it mean we should support it.
“Nowadays Svoboda (which means freedom in Ukrainian) is one of those reconstructed modern European far right parties — it is aligned with the British National Party and the French National Front, for example — and it has gained some kind of electoral legitimacy, winning 10 percent of the seats in Ukraine’s parliament in 2010.
However, the party’s past is seriously murky. When it was founded in 1995, the party called itself the Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), and it had a swastika-like logo.
via Facebook http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12
- ARG: I’m poking fun of course. The problem is less with Deleuze himself than with a certain kind of Deleuzian Scho… ift.tt/2ql6099 8 hours ago
- ift.tt/2oW1GMg 13 hours ago
- Keep your eyes out this year for this ace documentary by my ingenious film-making pal Paul...I helped with the mus… ift.tt/2oU4NDz 13 hours ago
- 2 people followed me and 2 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- The adventure of modern art is over. Contemporary art is contemporary only with itself. It no longer knows any tra… ift.tt/2qlQ8SN 2 days ago