In a class taught by Chris Hedges, 28 prisoners at a maximum-security prison in New Jersey have collectively written a play. “Caged” is about being trapped in impoverished urban communities and in America’s racist system of mass incarceration.
via Facebook http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/20655-the-plays-the-thing
- ARG: I’m poking fun of course. The problem is less with Deleuze himself than with a certain kind of Deleuzian Scho… ift.tt/2ql6099 8 hours ago
- ift.tt/2oW1GMg 13 hours ago
- Keep your eyes out this year for this ace documentary by my ingenious film-making pal Paul...I helped with the mus… ift.tt/2oU4NDz 13 hours ago
- 2 people followed me and 2 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- The adventure of modern art is over. Contemporary art is contemporary only with itself. It no longer knows any tra… ift.tt/2qlQ8SN 2 days ago