Jack Jones via Democracy Now!
“If we look at the definition of terrorism, what is it? It is the use or the threat of use of force against a civilian population to achieve political ends. What happened in the case of Assata Shakur? You have heard, in her own words, this woman was a political activist. She was targeted by whom? J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI in a program that was called COINTELPRO.”
via Facebook http://www.democracynow.org/2013/5/3/angela_davis_and_assata_shakurs_lawyer
- RT @commentisfree: My Christianity compels me to make a difference, writes David Cameron gu.com/p/3zfcd/tw 4 hours ago
- socialistworker.org/2014/04/17/the… 5 hours ago
- theguardian.com/world/2014/apr… 10 hours ago
- How to make the perfect coffee and walnut cake | Life and style | The Guardian theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/w… 10 hours ago
- “Martina Malinová” chtodelat.org/b7-art-project… 13 hours ago