Jack Jones via Democracy Now!
“If we look at the definition of terrorism, what is it? It is the use or the threat of use of force against a civilian population to achieve political ends. What happened in the case of Assata Shakur? You have heard, in her own words, this woman was a political activist. She was targeted by whom? J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI in a program that was called COINTELPRO.”
via Facebook http://www.democracynow.org/2013/5/3/angela_davis_and_assata_shakurs_lawyer
- Field Punishment No 1 reviewed – reminder that the war’s not over | Redline rdln.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/fie… 3 hours ago
- Fatah and Hamas agree landmark pact after seven-year rift | World news | The Guardian theguardian.com/world/2014/apr… 3 hours ago
- James M. Decker: Henry Miller’s Pyrrhic Victory - Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics guernicamag.com/daily/james-m-… 4 hours ago
- RT @PBS: It's not easy seeing green. Our ancestors couldn't tell difference b/w green & red until ~23M yrs ago. #InnerFishPBS http://t.co/u… 6 hours ago
- Capitalist Sorcery - Review by Richard Cotter - Marx & Philosophy Review of Books marxandphilosophy.org.uk/reviewofbooks/… 7 hours ago