The second-oldest railway in London was a Futurama-style pneumatic tube that carried people and parcels 150 years ago.
via Facebook http://www.newstatesman.com/future-proof/2013/12/londons-victorian-hyperloop-forgotten-pneumatic-railway-beneath-capitals-street
- RT @Razvan_Ion: Cover story din gazeta Reforma #4. Proaspătă și de găsit vineri 7 martie, adică astăzi, la evenmentul de lansare... http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @VersoBooks: R Keucheyan on the "widespread belief in leftwing circles that capitalism will not survive the environmental crisis" http:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @VersoBooks: "Capitalism is responding to the challenge of the ecological crisis with two of its favourite weapons: financialisation & m… 4 hours ago
- theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 4 hours ago
- RT @VersoBooks: Not even climate change will kill off capitalism | LEFT HEMISPHERE author Razmig Keucheyan, @commentisfree http://t.co/btfw… 4 hours ago