In a class taught by Chris Hedges, 28 prisoners at a maximum-security prison in New Jersey have collectively written a play. “Caged” is about being trapped in impoverished urban communities and in America’s racist system of mass incarceration.
via Facebook http://re-press.org/books/hegel-and-the-logical-structure-of-love/
- Field Punishment No 1 reviewed – reminder that the war’s not over | Redline rdln.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/fie… 3 hours ago
- Fatah and Hamas agree landmark pact after seven-year rift | World news | The Guardian theguardian.com/world/2014/apr… 3 hours ago
- James M. Decker: Henry Miller’s Pyrrhic Victory - Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics guernicamag.com/daily/james-m-… 4 hours ago
- RT @PBS: It's not easy seeing green. Our ancestors couldn't tell difference b/w green & red until ~23M yrs ago. #InnerFishPBS http://t.co/u… 6 hours ago
- Capitalist Sorcery - Review by Richard Cotter - Marx & Philosophy Review of Books marxandphilosophy.org.uk/reviewofbooks/… 7 hours ago