In a class taught by Chris Hedges, 28 prisoners at a maximum-security prison in New Jersey have collectively written a play. “Caged” is about being trapped in impoverished urban communities and in America’s racist system of mass incarceration.
via Facebook http://re-press.org/books/hegel-and-the-logical-structure-of-love/
- RT @AFPphoto: Women clash with Turkish police on Istiklal Avenue to mark World women day http://t.co/5xEAVCarr8 by @ozannkosee #AFP 33 minutes ago
- RT @intifada: Campaign grows against Veolia's union-busting in US, apartheid role in Palestine bit.ly/1jPFBqN 44 minutes ago
- RT @UberFacts: In the Bible, God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a bald man. 2 hours ago
- EUobserver / Far-left surge to outnumber Liberals in EU elections, suggests poll - amodernmanifesto:... tmblr.co/ZykDCy19cCw4z 3 hours ago
- Alexander Dugin: Letter to the American People on Ukraine | Open Revolt! openrevolt.info/2014/03/08/ale… 4 hours ago