This piece is one of the most succinct, beautifully written, eloquent, powerful pieces of writing in support of the boycott. By Alex Lubin – and it has the BEST ever starting line. EVER.
via Facebook http://www.thenation.com/article/177587/why-im-voting-boycott-israel
- those who have a lot of money never fail to defend their interests, interests also defended by those hoping tomake it. nytimes.com/2014/04/21/art… 29 minutes ago
- RT @NewLeftProject: UK diplomat: '...expediency tie[s] us to the reactionaries of the Mid. East... [even] as we preach social progress.' ht… 12 hours ago
- RT @alex_callinicos: Why does anyone pay attention to this money-grubbing fanatic? Tony Blair reaffirms his support for the Egyptian... htt… 14 hours ago
- RT @CriticalReading: Rachel Cohen: Will #Tennessee legalize the New Jane Crow? @SocialistViews socwrk.org/25808 #ReproductiveRights #… 16 hours ago
- RT @marymad: Why do BART police have giant guns on the train right now? http://t.co/C7JtQ48DdB @SFBARTalert 16 hours ago