This piece is one of the most succinct, beautifully written, eloquent, powerful pieces of writing in support of the boycott. By Alex Lubin – and it has the BEST ever starting line. EVER.
via Facebook http://www.thenation.com/article/177587/why-im-voting-boycott-israel
- RT @AFPphoto: Women clash with Turkish police on Istiklal Avenue to mark World women day http://t.co/5xEAVCarr8 by @ozannkosee #AFP 2 hours ago
- RT @intifada: Campaign grows against Veolia's union-busting in US, apartheid role in Palestine bit.ly/1jPFBqN 2 hours ago
- RT @UberFacts: In the Bible, God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a bald man. 4 hours ago
- EUobserver / Far-left surge to outnumber Liberals in EU elections, suggests poll - amodernmanifesto:... tmblr.co/ZykDCy19cCw4z 5 hours ago
- Alexander Dugin: Letter to the American People on Ukraine | Open Revolt! openrevolt.info/2014/03/08/ale… 6 hours ago