This piece is one of the most succinct, beautifully written, eloquent, powerful pieces of writing in support of the boycott. By Alex Lubin – and it has the BEST ever starting line. EVER.
via Facebook http://www.thenation.com/article/177587/why-im-voting-boycott-israel
- Heathwood Press » Is the Frankfurt School still Relevant? heathwoodpress.com/is-the-frankfu… 5 minutes ago
- Heathwood Press » Where is the protest? A reply to Graeber and Lapavitsas heathwoodpress.com/where-is-the-p… 4 hours ago
- RT @dlrpejr: 실종자유가족을 진도에서 못나가게 하는경찰 http://t.co/rs52yeshvR 4 hours ago
- RT @LAReviewofBooks: "The male gaze lost an eye somewhere along the way and its depth perception sucks now." –@Millicentsomer on Mad Men ht… 4 hours ago
- RT @jdubspear: Poll shows women from all income levels overwhelmingly support $15. #EndPovertyWages #GenderPayGap seattlemet.com/news-and-profi…" 5 hours ago