This is for all the Obama supporters who still think he is a “man of the people” and not a corporate lapdog. He does not give a flip about the common good, but only about the corporatocracy.
via Facebook http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/trans-pacific-partnership-documents-released-120913
- Field Punishment No 1 reviewed – reminder that the war’s not over | Redline rdln.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/fie… 14 hours ago
- Fatah and Hamas agree landmark pact after seven-year rift | World news | The Guardian theguardian.com/world/2014/apr… 14 hours ago
- James M. Decker: Henry Miller’s Pyrrhic Victory - Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics guernicamag.com/daily/james-m-… 14 hours ago
- RT @PBS: It's not easy seeing green. Our ancestors couldn't tell difference b/w green & red until ~23M yrs ago. #InnerFishPBS http://t.co/u… 17 hours ago
- Capitalist Sorcery - Review by Richard Cotter - Marx & Philosophy Review of Books marxandphilosophy.org.uk/reviewofbooks/… 17 hours ago