Unlike most other American directors, Joel and Ethan Coen have always been interested in depicting failure. Their new film, Inside Llewyn Davis, takes such an unblinking look at humiliating defeat.
via Facebook http://jacobinmag.com/2013/12/the-great-american-losers/
- RT @Simon_Hardy1: Glad the issue of #police #corruption is coming out. The Met police are being exposed as riddled with thugs, liars and co… 28 minutes ago
- RT @PennyRed: Happy #internationalwomensday. 36 minutes ago
- RT @Dputamadre: The Presstitutes r pimping war. I'm singing peace.Get it in ur heads: If Napoleon & Hitler cldn't beat Russia do u think Ob… 1 hour ago
- Photo: s1gnal: radicalarchive: ‘Join Us At The Giant Anti-War March’, Attica Brigade, United States, early... tmblr.co/ZykDCy19WT7Nk 1 hour ago
- Lissitzky, Wolkenbügel (1924) | The Charnel-House thecharnelhouse.org/2014/03/07/lis… 2 hours ago