On MTS now Ireland experience to that of Elvis Teddy …the story of residents in a remote Irish coastal community who took on the oil giant Shell, and their own government.
Amid the choppy waves off Ireland’s west coast, Pat “the Chief” O’Donnell steers his small fishing boat into the path of the Solitaire, the largest pipe-laying vessel in the world. Surrounded by Irish Navy ships and police boats, O’Donnell repeatedly refuses to move out of the way — until the police eventually board his fishing boat and arrest him
via Facebook http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSLuxuf_iE
- Photoset: anarcho-queer: Garment Workers In Bangladesh Burn Down Factory After Worker Is Killed, Causes... tmblr.co/ZykDCy107fbfH 6 days ago
- Photo: indypendent-thinking: "Giant." Big man enjoying a cigar and glass of beer in a New York tavern circa... tmblr.co/ZykDCy106tv66 6 days ago
- "For art to be ‘un-political’ means only to ally itself with the ruling group." - Bertolt Brecht -@A Short... tmblr.co/ZykDCy105ruN5 6 days ago
- Photoset: socialismartnature: Communists Unity Panel. Frida Kahlo. tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eUGMx 1 week ago
- Photoset: scarletfi3lds: El Ojo de Gió (The Eye of Gió), Gió Palazzo El Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen (The... tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eU3bS 1 week ago