There can be be no “better, fairer” capitalism: it can’t be transformed or reformed but must be challenge and defeated by working people. A better Ireland is possible only if we fight for it; but a better Ireland is diametrically opposite to a better capitalist Ireland. Only a socialist Ireland can guarantee an end to poverty, an end to unemployment, an end to emigration, an end to the depopulation of our towns and villages, an end to exploitation.
via Facebook http://21centurymanifesto.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/debt-is-a-means-of-attacking-our-rights-and-wages/
- Photoset: anarcho-queer: Garment Workers In Bangladesh Burn Down Factory After Worker Is Killed, Causes... tmblr.co/ZykDCy107fbfH 1 week ago
- Photo: indypendent-thinking: "Giant." Big man enjoying a cigar and glass of beer in a New York tavern circa... tmblr.co/ZykDCy106tv66 1 week ago
- "For art to be ‘un-political’ means only to ally itself with the ruling group." - Bertolt Brecht -@A Short... tmblr.co/ZykDCy105ruN5 1 week ago
- Photoset: socialismartnature: Communists Unity Panel. Frida Kahlo. tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eUGMx 2 weeks ago
- Photoset: scarletfi3lds: El Ojo de Gió (The Eye of Gió), Gió Palazzo El Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen (The... tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eU3bS 2 weeks ago