We often think of US imperialism acting on the global stage, but its longest-running manifestation is the illegal occupation of portions of the United States and denial of the sovereignty of Native Americans, which continues today.
via Facebook http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/19323-it-is-time-to-recognize-the-national-sovereignty-and-human-rights-of-native-indians
- Photoset: anarcho-queer: Garment Workers In Bangladesh Burn Down Factory After Worker Is Killed, Causes... tmblr.co/ZykDCy107fbfH 1 week ago
- Photo: indypendent-thinking: "Giant." Big man enjoying a cigar and glass of beer in a New York tavern circa... tmblr.co/ZykDCy106tv66 1 week ago
- "For art to be ‘un-political’ means only to ally itself with the ruling group." - Bertolt Brecht -@A Short... tmblr.co/ZykDCy105ruN5 1 week ago
- Photoset: socialismartnature: Communists Unity Panel. Frida Kahlo. tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eUGMx 2 weeks ago
- Photoset: scarletfi3lds: El Ojo de Gió (The Eye of Gió), Gió Palazzo El Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen (The... tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eU3bS 2 weeks ago