Palmy Panthers via Intergalactic Māori
2004 was the year of the Brash speech at Orewa. Then his website was graffitied. In April & May we had the Seabed & Foreshore Hikoi to Parliament and then the Maori Party was formed. Later there were news reports that the SIS was spying on Maori. Tariana suspected that her phone was bugged. It was supposed to be called Operation Leaf. But it turned out to be a hoax that has never been fully explained. Who was really spying on Maori in 2004?
via Facebook http://www.putatara.net/2013/09/operation-leaf/
- Photoset: anarcho-queer: Garment Workers In Bangladesh Burn Down Factory After Worker Is Killed, Causes... tmblr.co/ZykDCy107fbfH 1 week ago
- Photo: indypendent-thinking: "Giant." Big man enjoying a cigar and glass of beer in a New York tavern circa... tmblr.co/ZykDCy106tv66 1 week ago
- "For art to be ‘un-political’ means only to ally itself with the ruling group." - Bertolt Brecht -@A Short... tmblr.co/ZykDCy105ruN5 1 week ago
- Photoset: socialismartnature: Communists Unity Panel. Frida Kahlo. tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eUGMx 2 weeks ago
- Photoset: scarletfi3lds: El Ojo de Gió (The Eye of Gió), Gió Palazzo El Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen (The... tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eU3bS 2 weeks ago