In early 1979, while the bulk of the reformist left prostrated itself before the Ayatollah and his cronies in Iran, Trotskyists were unique in refusing to bow to the forces of Islamic reaction. This article from the archives contains relevant details on the fight for workers’ revolution in Iran, then and now.
via Facebook http://coreyansel.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/iran-and-the-left-why-they-supported-islamic-reaction/
- Photoset: anarcho-queer: Garment Workers In Bangladesh Burn Down Factory After Worker Is Killed, Causes... tmblr.co/ZykDCy107fbfH 1 week ago
- Photo: indypendent-thinking: "Giant." Big man enjoying a cigar and glass of beer in a New York tavern circa... tmblr.co/ZykDCy106tv66 1 week ago
- "For art to be ‘un-political’ means only to ally itself with the ruling group." - Bertolt Brecht -@A Short... tmblr.co/ZykDCy105ruN5 1 week ago
- Photoset: socialismartnature: Communists Unity Panel. Frida Kahlo. tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eUGMx 1 week ago
- Photoset: scarletfi3lds: El Ojo de Gió (The Eye of Gió), Gió Palazzo El Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen (The... tmblr.co/ZykDCy-eU3bS 1 week ago